Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
@Riger if you talking about MC from Shinka No Mi he just to rudiculous that every OP mc out there seems cute in comparison, if not for the MC kinda in constant denial or just let everything over his head the story might get early finish, i mean even the "World" its self afraid of him and "concept" cant do anything to him.
Last chapter even have him make the villain same level as pebble when the said villain can be said overpowered too

Dex-chan lover
@Fuew12
Yep. He's hilariously overpowered.
I read the novel just for the strangeness. Falling in love with a giant gorilla in a dress. A donkey obsessed with every kind of food and is willing to 'kick a god to death' for it. And let's not forget the S class adventurers. They were...unique. I laughed for real when the judgement spell focused on them as 'evil'.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger a novel where you just dont think just read 🤣 to bad tried that in this one but cant help i want to punch MC in face here, even Smartphone one at last more bearable to read despite kinda similar how OP mc is like this one

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, he broke their ball

Also, what was this chapter? So weird.

Double-page supporter
One chapter blows up the moon, next chapter almost gets killed by loli with knife, next chapter blows up mountain with 99.9% power sealed. Wtf am I reading...

Users who are viewing this thread