Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

I see... -I- am the stupid one for expecting plot development from the last half of the chapter instead of LOL TIDDIES

Fed-Kun's army
@AynBlu you're not the only one.

I'm on the verge of dropping this manga. While I don't particularly mind the "ecchi," that plus the "loli" is starting to bother me (doesn't matter if is supposed to be "legal-loli" or "loli-baba"). I mentioned it elsewhere and won't go into it here, but in short, it's more of an annoyance than anything else. And it's just getting worse with each loli mange/ln/wn.

Dex-chan lover
Youji can blow up a moon, why is he even remotely worried about those captains?

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub

I'd assume its a mix of desperately holding onto the "MC think's he weak but is actually overpowered!" trope and the author just forgetting that blowing up a moon was a thing he wrote early on.

Group Leader
Hey the black boxes are gone and the nipples are back! Yay! Any chance the older chapters will be updated with clean scans?

Dex-chan lover
Slime just sitting on his head, casually eating his hair all day. She'll be the most powerful being in the end.

@AfresherPerspective

This is a flimsy excuse for hentai-type of isekai. Don't take the characters or world too seriously. Or seriously at all, it's a huge fucking joke.

That said, I'm sure the reasoning would be that the human is considered a threat to all established authority and power, and has a small army of monsters. Monster army led by world-shaking titan of mythological godly power whose body is worth more than continents = Quick, kill 'em now, he's right in our backyard, can't have something that strong in our area that we don't control otherwise we can't be said to actually control our own territory or protect our people. Plus, if we suck on his toes we'll get superpowers.

This series is like a 1.5/10 lol

I cant even laugh at how bad it is, and it only gets worse.

Nice.

@Goobers

It is a simple manga based on a simple novel (as far as I remember). Expecting something bigger than slice of life, some events + ecchi is useless.

Idk about you guys but I'm enjoying this for deh lulz, if you came for serious story then this ain't the manga for you man.

Thanks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel

While you’re right on all parts, I always take what I’m reading 100 percent seriously. Do I regret it half the time? Absolutely, but it’s part of who I am

Also yeah, logic seems to be non existent in these types of manga

Users who are viewing this thread