Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

Aggregator gang
@blablablub Think about what you just said. He can blow up the moon...what do you think would happen to his companions and friends if he did that to the immediate area? It's the collateral damage he's afraid of...that and he probably doesn't want to needlessly make political enemies. One more thing, just because he's nigh invincible doesn't mean his loved ones and loyal subjects are.

Dex-chan lover
sigh somehow smartphone might be better than this which kinda ironic since this and that one kinda close, except Smartphone have better premise and story telling not to mention at last Touya much better MC than this Shit

Fed-Kun's army
@Kami_Nana I'm just wondering why he hasn't tried to learn any buff, barrier, or protective magic. An attack would be a non-issue if he puts up an unbreakable barrier around his territory, and any defensive buff from him would probably make the ally nigh unkillable.

Dex-chan lover
@Tairo

Because the last time he tried to heal someone he accidentally created a undead army.

He's so powerful that even buffs or protective spells could have unintended consequences.

Like, a barrier might be so strong that it blocks everything, including light, air, and heat, making the inside freeze.

Or a simple status buff ends up making someone immortal.

Aggregator gang
@Tairo What @Geohie said. His spells always fuck up in unintentional and disastrous ways...and he can't train his control in them as even trying will cause the same thing to happen. He trains a bit with the slime girl...but only because she can survive the fuck ups...and even then, she cutely beats on him for it.

for real why the fuck is the mc always scared he fucking destroyed the moon who the fuck can touch him if he trys

Fed-Kun's army
Welp I know how OP the MC and the thought of hurting his comrade when using uncontrolable power is make a lot of sense but can he just man up and think for once, like if you can't control your super tier god magic power why don't you make some medium so the output won't be too much. Like making a weapon, a pistol maybe that used his unlimited magic as source, there's must be tech somewhere in the underground maze. I still enjoy the lul tho but evertime there's danger the MC always chickened out after all this time kinda make all the power useless.

Dex-chan lover
Aight, time to add a dark elf waifu to the harem. Bear is still best girl but it looks like Sera is hitting all my checkmarks.

Also lol, lime is just passively eating MC's hair during dinner.

Dex-chan lover
Urgggghhhh!!

I can;t help Youji to decide which were the best.
For me, one of them missing would be a large slice in my life force, so no!!!! All of them are nice...

MC taught me something so cool this day, "The feeling on my hand is the most crucial". Such beautiful quote has been learned!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@chucke1992

While I don’t mind a manga or novel not being serious, what gets my goat is the overuse of a joke or cliche. I don’t mean “oh seen that in another manga.” I mean in one manga beating you over the head every other chapter... hence why I’ve come to loathe Arifureta (“pink world” + reminding the reader Yue is a loli) and loli romance in general (because of Arifureta)

I guess it’s really the combination of the “tiddies” joke and Inclusion of Kanon/Lime at those times.

I know it’s too simple and plain, but I’m firmly a Ria fan here.

Dex-chan lover
26-60b26f06684bea07d0b3a9712cf66bfe5193ea14d7c43aa3921d410fb6a86f06.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That was a skillful maneuver out of that question. Even with Ria throwing more fuel on the fire, all it did was become a case of "Mission failed successfully"

Users who are viewing this thread