Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 45

Group Leader
Well, I like the nipple stickers better than black boxes... but only a little bit.

i really dont know if i should lul or cry at the slimes being referred to as his babies

@Fro5tburn I think he'll probably try and make them think that nothing lives in the cave. Or maybe split off the leader reveal his secret to her, and get her on his side. She has the "assets" to become part of the harem. Also, wth is that chick doing. Can't trust my subordinate of many years, but yeah sure this dude she's been hiding, that I met all of about 5 minutes ago, yeah he seems trustworthy. Oh, he snuck off into the forest? Nothing suspicious about that.

Supporter
This is one of the stupidest and most terrible manga series I've ever read. Is there any point anywhere to this stupidity the MC is doing, of how dense he is and idiotic everything he does is?

Dex-chan lover
@glscarves It's just a low level fanservice catch. I mean, look at the lengths he had to go to stop the new humans being fucked up by the forest inhabitants despite showing malice towards MC and friends. Knowing how it goes, the animal kin dude will try to pull a quick one, MC will fuck him up and the tanned semen demon will fall for him. Binary stuff.

Supporter
@morichiro

No, I binge read isekais by the dozens. The MC in this series is just given some much OP powers to the point of satire yet acts in a manner in which all the problems he comes across are entirely due to his stupidity and being dense.

Why is he joining the enemy invasion seeking to kill him? No reason, just for the luls plot and because he's too stupid to do anything but roll with whatever nonsense he ends up in.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
You know the series sucks when the "best character" (emphasis on the "") only says 'kyu'

Dex-chan lover
A wild Lime appeared!
Go for it, Youji!
Wild Lime used outrage!
It's not very effective...
Youji used head pat!
It's super effective!

mc should have ditched them the minute they entered the forest or got the goblins to fake his death and use the chance to escape

Users who are viewing this thread