Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
it's weird how suddenly Ria's chest became pretty small. The whole shtick was how she's a big breasted girl nobody is interested in, and then shows up a busty dark elf and her boobs somehow shrink.

Dex-chan lover
So I've been told before that in the novel he has actually been having sex with all of them by this point, and not just swapping saliva and sweat like in this manga. That would definitely explain the reaction faces, lol.

@Riger well, that's expected, and it would explain why he was totally fine with all of them being in the bath with him completely naked and clinging to him.

In many situations before, I found it incredibly hard to believe they weren't actually having orgy, and not just some kisses, but they indeed had then.

Tbh, I'd like to see a more explicit version of this manga 👀

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else curious how those metal boob plates stayed on? When they hit the ground, you can see they have literally nothing stopping them from falling off, lol. Magic, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
@dexdoujinmanga
Well, from my knowledge, harem dragons come in 2 sizes, Loli and Ara Ara. Lime is staple loli and Sera is more of a side character at the moment, so Ara Ara dragon would be a good addition. The real question is whether she is a total masochist or not?

Dex-chan lover
> Captain Sera's Bikini upper body armor's only Iron/Mithril component has been taken off.... still, her Bikini is considered an OP even thats the case....

> Poor Youji's pant, all kind of smell it has will be sniff and nothing else will be left behind.
Imagine, 1000 years after, Youji's pant is now a world treasure because it was a human atifact, without washing for 1000 years, still the girls are sniffing on it....

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, and it's Sera for the win, using distracting rush flawless victory, Tonguetality.

Double-page supporter
@-Aincrad- just copy the artist name (the left one) and paste it on your favorite H sources. It works. 😉

Even though, I prefer the mangaka arts for this manga because it seems more refined now (and the chibi arts really cute) than the mangaka previous Dj works. (Ofc, it has been more than years ago.) 😂

Users who are viewing this thread