Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49

Supporter
I mean really though. It’s a single printer which can only print out so much paper at a time. He’s not going to be changing civilization with it

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus can't tell if this a sarcastic comment or not guess you going to take back the full genius part sin it turns out i am not :/

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
A giant pink walrus named Moe becomes a matgical girl in order to fight the vicious mexican mafia which is trying to turn all music in the world into cheesy justin bieber songs

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
> Im more afraid if the girls learned used that printing machine, they will create their own life novels and distribute it world wide.
By then, MC had no idea that such millions of girls are now worshipping him...

> Its dangerous, MC is awarding those who will win the contest, im foreseeing the future dried and pale version of MC is nearing....
Think about the prize of MC. if the girls want his liquid, how much liquid he need to squeeze in his body to give to them?

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx
Some animal turned magical warrior to stop a villain is not something new...

A scenario is something generic and the specifics like type of animal and the villains plan is what differs one story from the other.

Still made me laugh, thnx./

Dex-chan lover
Fukumoto BL? Ria got some mad talent. Can't wait to see what Kanon comes up with.

😍

Double-page supporter
I know this is NOT a serious manga, but come on really? this is just another step into the abyss of terrible writing

Oh god I've almost never seen something so bad. "Hey a printer let's make manga with the paper first"

Dex-chan lover
the level of stupidity just went up by like 5...
dear lord what a waste of resources, at least the map is actually useful.

If the MC lacks entertainment then there are plenty of other ways he could have gotten his jollies then to waste paper and ink which by all right should be extremely scarce.
That said, his girls do have some pretty good skills.

Of all things why manga? And also ink and paper should be scarce so he is wasting resources.

Dex-chan lover
MC finds a modern printer that seems to work without power or ink. Use it to distribute maps with an unprecedented level of detail or schematics for the next step in metallurgy? Nope, lets print some terrible manga.

Dex-chan lover
Mc: *finds printer technology just laying around*

Also MC: fuck that fancy printer and its capability to produce amazingly high detailed and precisely drawn maps without even needing a computer of some kind hooked up to it. Let's draw pictures and hold a contest with many unknown and/or random nearby people participating, while offering a ridiculous prize for first place, in an opinion based contest.

VIP
Did not read a single thing in this chapter, why would they add manga to it. Just keep it ecchi. Give more dark skinned elf

Users who are viewing this thread