Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 51

@wakanana

ding ding ding! we have a winner!

in reality, the entire premise of this mange is basically sexual tension + some slice of life. if the MC actually rounds the bases, youre losing ~half of the whole backbone of what the series is.

(just to be clear, people dont have to be happy about this, but it kinda is what it is)

Double-page supporter
@Rektom I agree it is super annoying, this is why arifureta is once of my favorite animes and is my favorite LN since im a sadist and so is the mc there

Aggregator gang
I think having a protagonist like this would be disappointing if this was a manga I liked/cared about before this, but being honest I don't really even care about his manga anymore. Easier to have no expectations regarding this manga, and by so there's no room for disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
Well That was a massive nothing chapter not that we have any expectations but still

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry, but I don't think I'd enjoy a soapy ass/vagina suffocating my face. It's one thing if its regular face sitting, but having it soapy is another thing.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine them having to take the towel away before they notice it, that’s a big oof for my man

Dex-chan lover
I can only guess that he didn't get a full boner from suffocating under the poophole because it's pretty much impossible to hide one in that situation no matter how small he may be.

Dex-chan lover
> MC was lying on the air bed?
That scene can only be thought as JAV's famous body oil episode...

> If I am MC, i'll try to Hug Ria with all my love and says she's my number 1.. hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Huh girls
you need to go further

Face sitting is quite lewder than what you're usually doing well except the deep kisses i suppose
Any healthy boys with the right sexual preferences would pop a boner

Users who are viewing this thread