Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Is this world's high elf flat-chested? cos Ria's breast is evolving...

Double-page supporter
@Rektom

Yes, mostly. Sera's no worse than the others, she's just more pushy because she's representing the 'cougar' archetype. A more mature, older woman who knows what she wants and isn't ashamed to try and get it. She's not even the jealous type who thinks he belongs to her, she just wants in on the fun.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter
Not to mention this world supposedly is heavily in favour of flatter chested women. My bet, either the artist/author decided they fucked up with something involving Ria's chest size and are now "correcting" it. Or they just didn't care/pay attention and either just forgot or just didn't bother with keeping consistency.

Dex-chan lover
> So i guess, at the top of the world tree, there's some laboratory their or another hideout with another potential servants for MC? Of course, a pretty chick would be stationed there.

> Those weird thing like the statues, maybe there really are the relic that purpose was to serve a human to do some mission.
Even the hideout, it was maintained to serve the human to do the final "wish" or "mission" of the ancient civilization...

> I remember when MC smashes one of the moon on the first few chapters, i wonder if the moon was one of the artificial moon, or maybe it was there when ancient human becomes extinct like those world tree...

Group Leader
Ragnarok is fucking Jörmungandr, that's a snake track.

Double-page supporter
MC is gonna be like "You aren't loli or busty girls? Turn back into Moai I have no use for you."

Double-page supporter
@JavelinJoe yea that's what I don't understand. Mangaka made it so that flat chest is seemingly more attractive in this world, but somehow all the supposedly attractive women are mostly busty and seem to be aware that big breasts are hot.

As a chilean, this chapter made me think for a sec the possibility that the moais can be people sealed into the rock... xDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread