Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

MD@Home
They aren't wrong that people can get weird ideas in their heads in abusive relationships, but to decide that completely one-sidedly about two people you know basically nothing about, then try to do something forcefully like that... Awful.

Dex-chan lover
Right? When they started questioning her mental faculties for wanting to stay with MC as well I was like, " y'all realize you're the baddies right?"
Evidently not. They're so full of themselves, they absolutely believe they are not in the wrong, and worse, based on the assumptions made by that Elf, by how she "imagines the Demon Lord was" back in his day, and not any actual confirmation. Like automatically assuming a driver behind the wheel of a vehicle is out to mow down pedestrians all willy nilly. I'm glad this was resolved peacefully, that Ifa was able to realize her reasons for it and speak her mind. But those two idiots still deserve a smack across their heads.

Dex-chan lover
How ironic, that's likely the most Slavery-ish thing in entire story to this point.

Also, freeing her from slavery to ruin her chosen education path and put her in debt-guilt slavery is seemingly putting the cart before the horse.

And yeah, welcome back, forum. How much I have missed you.

Nice with have comments awesome

About the chapter i never thought that trying to free someone from slavery can feel so wrong jajaja

Users who are viewing this thread