Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Woooow the comment is back. I was just feeling gross how the MC are ignoring the prince advance, we can guess this is boy a master of curses I just hope he gift the prince an impotence curse for harrasing his friend

Dex-chan lover
Woooow the comment is back. I was just feeling gross how the MC are ignoring the prince advance, we can guess this is boy a master of curses I just hope he gift the prince an impotence curse for harrasing his friend
Every single decision they made apart from education is already a red flag for me.

Supporter
Let's make a plot wist here 😋

MC hear the FMC when she said
"THAT IS THE PESRON THAT I LOVE"

Getting married, have a child, then live happily after

THE END 😁

.... the MC ..... we can guess this is boy a master of curses I just hope he gift the prince an impotence curse for harrasing his friend

XD good idea !

but even a genderswap wouldn't be bad ...
=_=
just because he's a prince, rich, and (a bit boring) quite dull, he can't go around interfering in other people's love affairs !

p.s=

YEAHHHHHHH THE COMMENTS ARE BACK !!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
-Poor girl we must free her from slavery
-Oh she doesn't want to do it of her own free will?...
-Force her to do it

What stupid logic. It feels like Writers purposely make villains, or whatever else, have such faulty logic for the sole purpose of arousing (not in that way!) the reader.

... Also YAY, comments are back baby!

OHHHHHHHHH an comment section..... 😮😮😮
Thanks for the chapter and also for the previous translations
Funniest thing is MC haven't realized what they were doing to her and came there, like a right time right place moment. Can't wait to see what his reaction will be when/if he find outs what was happening.
I would be furious tho

Supporter
He's helping them while they're conspiring behind his back.
I do get what they're trying to do, but "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

MD@Home
He's helping them while they're conspiring behind his back.
Yes and no... He already said he would free her and she can do whatever she wants. I think the more important part is trying to force her. If he came back and she was freed and she told him it was her choice I don't think he'd bat an eye. I don't think he's really come to understand how important she is to him yet. Or at least to the extent where he can understand how he'd feel if she actually left.

They're still asshole's, no doubt.

Double-page supporter
comments back, new chapter and even the first ep of the anime came out too.

Users who are viewing this thread