Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing the foresight princess foresaw this development, hence her previous play to meet our MC and Amiyu. Also, the princess having a favor from the chess match as well.

Her foresight isn't absolute since it seems to show multiple possibilities.
But yes she seems to foresee this capture of Amiyu coming.

Although she did NOT foresee Seika using time-reversal magic to just undo all the damage he did in his dad-mode rampage.
(She was going to explain it off as some monster attack, but since Seika undo all the damage now she has to figure out some new suitable excuse for the soldiers since they did remember getting nuked)

Dex-chan lover
And the political BS has started.
Pretending that the demons who were very obviously assassins were actually "diplomats". Who had no reason to infiltrate a school at night. (And start "killing" children, though Seika erased the evidence of that.)
And the empire just forced their "point of view" by taking the whole school hostage, basically.
So they don't have any legal grounds, no moral high grounds either, and they're going to anger a lot of influential people to get this pointless result. Worse yet, the mobs here don't know it, but there is at least one individual who knows that they're going to anger just the one man they should have left alone.

And this is just the beginning. The BS gets way worse when they explain the context because their real motivations are even more nonsensical than their excuses.

Still, let's enjoy every one of Seika's badass moments we get.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If one were going to start reading the WN, about what point would this chapter be at?

Dex-chan lover
360.jpg

Dex-chan lover

“ I couldn't really tell who was strong and who was weak. ”​

GYAAAAAAAAAATTDAMN SEIKA STOP BEING COOL BRO.

i just watched the anime and i think around ep2, his dad legit got an accurate read on him and that's why he was sent here at the magic school. now i'm curious, will there be any changes if he had gone to the army school or will he stay the same like right now.

seika really just said "violence can't solve everything in the world. however, it resolves most of the problems" by chung myung. it's paraphrased, i know, but i can't find the actual chapter he said that thus i can't link the image here lol

Dex-chan lover
Love how dark it turned here. I'm hyped to see how they will adapt this part of the story.
Thx for the translation as always
:chad::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread