Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~

For anyone that wants to know this is the site for the WN Raw. https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1290ff/

Group Leader
Well, for now at least it looks interesting and unlike some isekai, the introduction is pretty fast and clear

Dex-chan lover
That dad makes no sense. Oh you have no magic power but you can still use magic? Not gonna teach you anyway

Dex-chan lover
A master betrayed by the people close to him and auto reincarnates in another world where all his techniques are top notch? A japanese author finally decided to switch things around and copy chinese manhua.

Contributor
@VooXoo

It’s all the same anyway. Isekai copies other isekai, xianxia copies other xianxia. The protagonist is always OP, with the only difference being if he’s a humble underdog or a smug asshole or a smug underdog or a humble asshole. All the skills are made up and the points don’t matter.

It’s an ouroboros of pulp fiction. A circlejerk, if you will.

Aggregator gang
Hmmm... is this gonna be like the other series "Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita"?. The plot feels similar to me.

@Smokron
Probably how the world work on the "Magician" concept. I guess MC doesn't qualify the standard for a magician to be accepted as a magician. Magic power? is one of them. MC only have spiritual energy and not Magical energy. His father is kicking him off the magician path pretty soon.

This looks really great, very interesting! I love stories about onmyoji and one of my favorite anime/manga of all time was Tokyo Ravens, though there is some slight things to criticize about that one. Anyway, I am very much looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for all your hard work translating and sharing with everyone!

is this chapter split? the way the translator labeled implied that, but the chapter felt complete

Users who are viewing this thread