Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~

Double-page supporter
He can't use magic except he can use magic...

What am I, a fucking idiot?!

Double-page supporter
we're talking about isekai from a world of youkai and onmyoji

finally, fresh blood

I don't understand why your other titles that you picked up have low rating (though I haven't read any of that yet), but I can say for sure that you're doing a good job at scanning, cleaning and translating the manga. Its been a while since I saw good quality manga and the plot really good too. Keep up your good works!

I don't understand why your other titles that you picked up have low rating (though I haven't read any of that yet), but I can say for sure that you're doing a good job at scanning, cleaning and translating the manga. Its been a while since I saw good quality manga and the plot really good too. Keep up your good works!

Double-page supporter
@NuMu I think what the author mean he can't use magic (this magic here is referred to western type of magic) while what the MC really use is Onmyodo (the practitioner is called Onmyoji) .. it's different...magic is more like western term to explain this kind of things.. Idk maybe because there's no such word that can define it in English

Fed-Kun's army
When I read the description, I thought I'd just be some shitty Manhua but in a manga format. I was happily proven wrong, while it does kinda give that vibe in the beginning, it soon becomes something of pretty good quality. I hope the story stays consistent.

This type of Smart MC that doesnt hold back using his resources is my type not those dense Mc😂

Fed-Kun's army
@ainzel voodoo magic? I think that fits sort of well. It isn’t their innate ability, they’re borrowing it, as opposed to the innate wizard sort of magic

he has warrants an inspection on his simp levels, but with the current evidence, we have reason to believe he may have legal limits of simperry

Users who are viewing this thread