Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~

Fed-Kun's army
Please make Effi the main heroine, please make Effi the main heroine, for the love of Suwako please make Effi the main heroine!

Isekai and Fantasy manga are su---------per watered down with red-haired, tsundere heroines. Don't give Effi the "childhood friend" treatment!

Pun

Pretty good. Chapters are long and story is... average. big plus on long chapters.

@JustNatsuki
Super late but I’d say I have a separate opinion for most manga, of course, I sometimes get into bandwagons and hate/fawn on something that’s actually good/bad, but I’d say I have a separate opinion for 95%-90% of manga I’ve read

Finally another manga that demons try to kill heros before they're strong appear after a long time LOL

Ahh i hate the interval of great manga updates that takes too long while shitty mangas just updates weekly

Won't be surprised if he's the demon lord or go down a path to become one. Still a nice read thou

3am

is it me or he is always striking the same pose after every spell , you know the slightly falling on one leg on the side thing

well technically speaking advanced onmyoji have a "branch" (called arts i believe) of "enslaving" (more like taking into service) yokai and ayakashi which are more or less western demons or spirits so speaking from pure outward appearance onmyoji are demon lords
not demon kings as they are restricted on the number of higher servants they can take, but a lord ranking shouldn't be much of a problem

so the roles are pretty much cast already

edit: and thats by going of the description and cover art, 90% or more of western themed fantasy have a demon lord/king/god in them and as his onmyoji arts aren classified as magic plus the clothes on cover art then this should be a western themed story

Users who are viewing this thread