Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 27

Contributor
Anime was better in this part, of course cause is animated. Anyway without a second season announcement the manga is the only visual source left, soon the manga will surpass the anime, mean new stuff will be adapted from the novels. :)

Dex-chan lover
man, this chapter is more anticlimatic than how the anime adapted. If only anime got better and consistent CGI and animation, it would've blown the internet.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty fitting for an Onmyouji to be called a Demon Lord, tbh.
P.S: I can agree that it comes across as incredibly odd that the narrative tries to draw a picture of: "both sides have their reasons!"
It comes across as unnatural.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As someone who only reads the manga, this was quite a surprise to me.

Though reading back, it’s clear that this plot was prepped from the beginning and that his “father” expected something along this line which led him to send Seika to the academy so he’ll be an ally of humans. All in all that’s quite a good writing.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this explains the actions towards him in the "hero boy wants to steal yer gal" arc. (I am bad at remembering names sometimes...)

I wonder if he is aware of this?

Users who are viewing this thread