Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Mc: WHAAAAAAAT, USING THIS CRAZY “ITEM BOX” IS UNUSUAL AND WOULD GET ATTENTION FROM THE PEOPLE I SHOWED IT OFF TO?!?!?!??
Gotta love those isekai protagonist’s lack of commen sense on things that should seem very simple to figure out.

Dex-chan lover
id2UubT.png

WHAT'S AN ITEM BOX!?
Seika: You don't know?
Ah no, I just felt like yelling and joining you two. :pacman:

So Loid is making a big organization aside from being a super spy. I hope it goes well for him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Training people and providing what amounts injury recovery insurance makes people weak. If they all were ill-informed, injured, and desperate to make ends meet they'd be way stronger. I'm the protagonist and I'm very smart." Like huh?

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food

id2UubT.png

WHAT'S AN ITEM BOX!?
Seika: You don't know?
Ah no, I just felt like yelling and joining you two. :pacman:

So Loid is making a big organization aside from being a super spy. I hope it goes well for him.
Alright I don't remember how to link picture like you did could you tell me ?
(Tried to do it in a boruto topic to illustrate something ..)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, sometimes the strongest move is just saying 'no' to something. Like, turning down an offer can show you really know what you want and aren’t just going with the flow. It’s kinda like proving to yourself and others that you’re sticking to your values, and that’s pretty powerful.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Loid's party could might as well be called a 'pseudo-guild' by this point since it provides insurance and manages adventurers' growth (and also helps lessen impediments to such) in a systematic way and any sort of 'repayment' is just held to the point of 'returning a favor'.
But yeah, for Seika's group, which is still pretty much 'under hot pursuit' by the authorities, it is still too early for them to make close connections as they might be cause indirect harm to others in the city.

Users who are viewing this thread