Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I know this may be a little dumb but can anyone remind me why he's leaving with yhe hero, i knoe the primcess and his brother where gping to use/kill her but i forgot

Dex-chan lover
I know this may be a little dumb but can anyone remind me why he's leaving with yhe hero, i knoe the primcess and his brother where gping to use/kill her but i forgot
Some nobles in the Empire were planning in sacrificing the Hero to appease the Demons so to not start a war, because "just the hero being there would provoke the demons" or something like that. They view the Hero as a old, dangerous and unneeded concept.

Dex-chan lover
Why do thugs always have their tongue hanging out? Do you know how hard it is to talk with your tongue like that? Nigh-impossible.

It's also really hard to take it seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Some nobles in the Empire were planning in sacrificing the Hero to appease the Demons so to not start a war, because "just the hero being there would provoke the demons" or something like that. They view the Hero as a old, dangerous and unneeded concept.
U a G

Fed-Kun's army
Background characters far more detailed than main characters
Ka0tZ.png

Dex-chan lover
I could hear mc's astral facepalm sfx when ifa said boldly and proudly said that she's a slave.

Users who are viewing this thread