Saikyou Shoku <Ryukishi> Kara Shokyu Shoku <Hakobiya> Ni Nattano Ni, Naze Ka Yushatachi Kara Tayoraretemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
wow, I've been waiting this manga got TL-ed for a long time.

I hope the team will translate this manga until the ends. 😄

Group Leader
I actually have no idea why this chapter became unavailable. Can anyone help? Do I need to contact an admin/moderator?

It's for moderating first time translators for that language i think. This is usual, it will probably be available soon and be reposted into the feed

Wu

Group Leader
It has been 2 years since I first read this manga, I'm glad that it has finally gotten the attention it requires... makes me wonder tho, how did people get ahold of the raw?

Dex-chan lover
Even if there was a half ass reasoning why she had to get naked I would accept it but I still don't see the point...

Dex-chan lover
When I saw "Take off your clothes." I was reminded that goblins have a great sense of smell. It was for the best.

Dex-chan lover
Soooooo, are they gonna like, have a threesome? Because there's clearly some sexual tension between the MC, and both the princess and hero.

Fed-Kun's army
@Greenfrost unless the manga changes things, no. She is pretty much a minor character that has only shown up in the first half of volume 1 of the light novel.

The stripping nude to ride the dragon is something that seems to be manga exclusive fanservice (unless it was something in the web novel version that was edited out in the ln).

Supporter
If they planned to fly (which was kinda the obvious solution) why aggro all the goblins in the first place?

And that was not the reaction of someone whose breathing had stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread