Saikyou Skill "Inochigoi" de Kuyashii Kedo Musou Shichau Moto Maou-sama no Sekai Seifuku Katsudou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - "Begging a Dog for Mercy"

Dex-chan lover
I know I said in the earlier discussions that this manga lacks the detailed narrator explanation sequence that Killing Bites had but now I’m satisfied even if it is a one off. Nice that the kingdom got brought down by the very same person they betrayed & condemned after all he’s done for them. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, didn't expect the Hero to actually perform a single man coup.
Meanwhile the inquisition now sees the MC (Demon Lord) as a saint.
I got no clue where this story is going ngl.

Doggy rape is whatever, pretty sure most of us have seen the dolphin one.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Eh, isn't this a GG, quest complete, roll credits scenario?

They beat the main antagonists already, conquered the kingdom, and somewhat fell in love.

What else is there to show?
Random new villains gonna pop up now I guess?

Group Leader
Eh, isn't this a GG, quest complete, roll credits scenario?

They beat the main antagonists already, conquered the kingdom, and somewhat fell in love.

What else is there to show?
Random new villains gonna pop up now I guess?
"Chelsea" is the villain protagonist, Alfort's the hero antagonist, and she still wants to kill him in spite of the fact that she's obviously falling for him at the same time. Besides that, there's also the fact that she still desires to revive her evil empire, and that Alfort hasn't figured out who she is yet.
Alfort's already been driven to act in his own interest for once, so perhaps Chelsea will continue to corrupt him further.
Quite a bit to go through as of yet.

Dex-chan lover
This flush on my face-
This heaving sigh in my chest-
What do they all mean!?
giphy.webp

Me looking it up on the internet and found lots of possible health issues.

Users who are viewing this thread