Saikyou Skill "Inochigoi" de Kuyashii Kedo Musou Shichau Moto Maou-sama no Sekai Seifuku Katsudou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - "Begging for Mercy in A Dream"

Dex-chan lover
It is art style, really. Look at her demon king form in ch. 1, she looks like a man. So, it is easy for people to think that she is a man.
You're really gonna look at this and tell me you thought it was a guy? With those two huge mounds on the chest?

Not to mention all the various times pre-reincarnate Werder is referred to as "She" throughout the story up to this point? like...come on, either you're skimming or you're not paying attention if you really thought it was a dude.

Double-page supporter
You're really gonna look at this and tell me you thought it was a guy? With those two huge mounds on the chest?

Not to mention all the various times pre-reincarnate Werder is referred to as "She" throughout the story up to this point? like...come on, either you're skimming or you're not paying attention if you really thought it was a dude.
I knew that. That why I said ‘she’ not ‘he’. I only have an idea why some people misunderstood MC via facial features. I am not saying that I disagree with you, tho.

Users who are viewing this thread