Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 1 - Please Kick Me Out of the Party

Dex-chan lover
OH NAHHH THATS JUST A DUDES FACE ON A BIG RACK YOU THINK YOU TRICKED ME YOU DRAW A DUDE WITH BIG RACK

Dex-chan lover
"Heroes summoned from Japan tends to refuse to go back"

I wonder why...

Surely not because of the toxic work culture, frequent crimes, poor living conditions, etc.
lol you act as if that is unique to japan or even that bad there compared to other developed nations. you got it right on the toxic workplace, but the other stuff doesnt really make sense. japan has a really low crime rate, and while prices are likely going up, its alot worse everywhere else.

Banned
japan has a really low crime rate
wow are you living there or are you just basing that all on dated statistics and hearsay?
low crime rates ≠ low crimes actually happening as statistics do not account for undetected or unconvicted crimes. Japan are also likely to ignore some minor crimes while being strangely strict on other minor crimes.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how much of the other character reveals from the oneshot will end up holding true in this one

In it the priest is actually a guy and the elf archer is a futanari.
Probably staying the same or maybe it might be changed. Who knows

Double-page supporter
Ain't no way MC made a meta joke just like that. Straight violation to whole sub-genre.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh if I was Isekai'd and it turns out everything was already resolved before I had a chance I'd be pretty pissed too.

But surely staying in a world with magic and committing "Slow Life" is way better than returning to your basic ass home world lol.

Dex-chan lover
Man the trope roasting is real

(the hero being named "Sugoigoi" is so stupid it's funny)

Dex-chan lover
The one shot was great comedy and this is starting out just as strong!

Dex-chan lover
wow are you living there or are you just basing that all on dated statistics and hearsay?
low crime rates ≠ low crimes actually happening as statistics do not account for undetected or unconvicted crimes. Japan are also likely to ignore some minor crimes while being strangely strict on other minor crimes.
nowhere in the world is crime measured on convictions. idk why so many internet lawyers think that lol. its measured on reports.

Dex-chan lover
It gets serialized the literal first day after I discover the one shot.

What a twist for me.
My favourite characters are obviously going to be the Elf and mage

Banned
nowhere in the world is crime measured on convictions. idk why so many internet lawyers think that lol. its measured on reports.
Oops yeah should've said unreported but conviction sounds like a fancier word. "Undetected" kinda filled that gap though

Users who are viewing this thread