Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 15 - It’s fine if you do or don’t get along with your parents

Dex-chan lover
That moment you realize the sage is probably the only sane one in the group, and with the fighter probably being a close second, a new ship is possibly in the works.
To be fair, I think the demon lord's definition of a daughter is the right one. It's peak fantasy for a bio[parent] to get maimed by their child. Their... now five year old daughter.
So Itsuka acted as child protective services who locked the parent away... and is also shipped with the daughter?:huh:

Great banter all around.
Yeah! Patricide!
Thinking now that maybe the reason He doesn't want to date her and has been trying to keep his distance is due to his belief that she may not really be in love but only infatuated with him due to some kind of imprinting or naivety.

It's a fairly common trope in certain types of plotline, I can see them going off of that. So that even if she is technically 20 ish in mind and body, he sees her as 5 in experience/knowledge and so doesn't want to take advantage. (Dunno why this particularly reminded me of XJ-9 from My life as a teenage robot)
Agreed. There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. Shaayu/hero may have great knowledge that matches her outer appearance, but her wisdom is still very small. I suspect Itsuki played a big role in changing her outlook than what she was originally created for, and for providing that outlook while being a greater male role model than her own 'dad', she gained a 'love' for him that may be closer to a child looking up to their hero, or that one instance of a young student having a crush on their teacher.

Either way, I now pity Itsuki more than I could ever realize. I really hope he finds a good wife by the end of this.

Aggregator gang
So Toifa is this manga's Marcille.
Poor girl, not only she fears for her physical safety, now she is facing mental attack.

If the Priest isn't the Demon Lord's daughter, what exactly is the Priest? Next potential vassal for the Demon Lord?

One who turned the heroine into good?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I mean, she's mentally and physically 20 so it's ok?
If not, then all the manga about Android should be accountable since they are created x years ago then their age is x year rather than how it's programmed it should be..

Dex-chan lover
people going wild about the age stuff is dumb. first of all this is a fictional story. 2nd, it's a fantasy world. 3rd, she's not human so it works differently.

I'm more surprised about Shaayu being the demon lord daughter. I initially thought it's gonna be either tomboi fighter or the sus priest.

Group Leader
Bro, I love it. I can't predict flow the story, just blow random things. It's awesome👍.

If the mage is the cells donor since he is too op, we will have alabama.

Fed-Kun's army
Plot twist after plot twist. And my love for this series just skyrocketed. The author is amazing!!!

Double-page supporter
So, I have a question for y'all. Which is worse to go after: A 100+ year old loli that acts childish or a 5 year old with the body and mind/mentality of a 20 year old?

It's like a major revelation! It can be frustrating when you're left in the dark while everyone else seems to know what's going on. Coffee might be just the thing to help clear up the confusion!
what
WHAT
WHAT

Uh, this give me Macross Delta confusion-vibe all over again. And except for Toifa, the whole gang knew from the start? WTF?

I need some coffee...

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I- five?????? FIVE?! But she's biologically and physiologically over 20???!!! That's not making any sense to me😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread