Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 18 - An Attraction For the Grown-Ups

Dex-chan lover
Heh, tentacles are weird on the other side!

Wondering how many dudes will drop from this chapter alone!

Dex-chan lover
I wish we could get more consensual men x tentacles content in this day and age. So much of it is non-con especially for male characters and that's such a turn off for me.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the author only had the premise and decided to roll with it and now just doesn't know what to do with the story. I guess the editor is the same.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't mind any the previous fetishes, or the trap dungeon going for boys instead of male gaze hentai, but jumping into sexually assaulting half the party freaked me out. A BDSM, let alone a genuine non-consensual or moral deteriorating fetish shouldn't be a surprise, we even got a fair build up with the giantesses. Consent (and ability to consent) is almost a genre barrier in itself.

Sane or not, if this granny isn't thrown into prison, and this arc doesn't have a very solid moral of the story, I won't be satisfied. The art doesn't go too far at all, and Hero is angry and making the right points so far. However it doesn't help my confidence that Japan has some issues talking about consent in general, as seen in all the "no, don't!" moments in sex scenes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I still have no idea how the author will make the MC and FMC get together after the whole "actually a child in an adult's body" reveal.

He himself sees her as a child too so that is a huge blockade to any progress.

Users who are viewing this thread