Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 18 - An Attraction For the Grown-Ups

6n69y2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
petrification trap? i knew the mangaka was a real one from the start, but i didn't know they were THIS real

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, we started with dragons and cars. Tentacles are definitely more mainstream than that.
What's funny to me is that we didn't get into dragon car territory until chapter 2.

When I first read this series I stopped at chapter 1 because I totally thought the story was gonna be about a bog standard "unpopular" MC traveling around with a bunch of girls, not realizing that FMC's a girl/in love with him. And then maybe the other girls in the group also turn out to be in love with him. Seemed boring.

Dex-chan lover
I wish we could get more consensual men x tentacles content in this day and age. So much of it is non-con especially for male characters and that's such a turn off for me.
From what I've seen, it's usually non consensual when it comes to female characters too. Plus that's part of the appeal, isn't it? Having your limbs restrained by tentacles and rendering you completely helpless and immobile, then the tentacles can do whatever they please to your body whether you like it or not...

You know what, i'm just gonna stop here.

Dex-chan lover
This is so weird lol

At the same time it's the classic "princess gets captured by an Evil old person and you have to fight your way to the tower/dungeon/evil lair"
...just that mage man here's the princess

Hey, at least the tentacles believe in equality lmao

Dex-chan lover
From what I've seen, it's usually non consensual when it comes to female characters too. Plus that's part of the appeal, isn't it? Having your limbs restrained by tentacles and rendering you completely helpless and immobile, then the tentacles can do whatever they please to your body whether you like it or not...

You know what, i'm just gonna stop here.
There is a lot of non-con for female characters as well but it's become more common to have tentacle monsters that ask for and can give consent with said female characters.

I remember there was at least 3 whole tankobon where the only storylines were involving that tankobon's FMC's relationship with her tentacled's bf, although I only own one. There's also been a bit of a resurgence in consentacles as a genre, but it's still mostly female characters with the tentacles.

For comparison I've only ever seen consentacles content with male characters in single page artworks. I've never come across a full doujin or published eromanga, game, etc with a male mc.

Users who are viewing this thread