Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 5 - It's Better to Strike a Balance in the Party

Fed-Kun's army
If Itsuka knows the knight is a woman, does that means she is not his type? Or he is just a dense motherf#$ker?

Dex-chan lover
He's dense, but maybe he thinks she's interested in women or not into him? She hasn't said anything that really screams 'I'm in love you'. She also always has other ladies hanging off of her, so...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, why are there so many people in this tread whining that the MMC does not see the FMC as potential girlfriend?
I mean, not all men are into girls two heads above them and with arms like their own thighs. And why would he not be jealous if ladies are fawning around her while not paying any attention to him?
I find it funnier that way, personaly.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, why are there so many people in this tread whining that the MMC does not see the FMC as potential girlfriend?
I mean, not all men are into girls two heads above them and with arms like their own thighs. And why would he not be jealous if ladies are fawning around her while not paying any attention to him?
I find it funnier that way, personaly.
People are whining that he knew she is a woman already and that betrays the future twist that was set in chapter 1, that he would eventually find out that he had a woman fawning all over him like he wanted all along. If all of that was already well known by him then all the jokes from before hit different and he looks like a douche now.

Dex-chan lover
You guys get mad over nothing.
Maybe he doesn't see anyone from his party as a potential love interest or he's just not into the tall masculine handsome type.
Just because someone's into you doesn't mean you have an obligation to reciprocate.
He was jealous of her being so popular in ch1 (and it's not like we haven't seen tons of stories with girls fawning over a prince type girl knowing full well she's a girl) and wants to be that popular, that's it.

It'd be a lot more interesting imo if the love interest wasn't the obvious one (and same for the woman).
But we all know how it's gonna end...

Dex-chan lover
i dont blame the MC, i also hate handsome women. they steal all my (0) bitches

Intersex? Is that really the word the author used for the elf, not futanari or hermaphrodite?

Double-page supporter
Plot twist: MC just assumes FemC is a lesbian because of how she acts and dresses and how non-traditional the rest of the party is. That's the copium I'm going to huff anyway.

That other Isekai where literally every character but the MC is an otherworlder scoffs at this lol
Give me some of that. Although my flavor is that he thinks she's a bisexual sex lord, which is why he's so salty, kek.

Contributor
seeing the recent developments I'm placing my money on not interested instead of infinitely dense

one can hope at least 🥲

Edit: ok nvm reread the first chapter he's definitely dense and just assumes she isn't actually serious about him damn. Maybe it's also him just being jealous of her keeping him from seeing her as a romantic interest. OR MAYBE SHE'S JUST POLY AND HE ISN'T LMAO
1702006834171.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Glad the author very clearly says he's a man cause I remember we had that kerfuffle a few chapters back when someone kept saying he's a loli and when people referred to the oneshot thay dude kept saying the oneshot isn't the serialization and we were all just... what a dumbass.

Didn't think I'd be out here discussing something like this but figured I'd chime in since a few people have mentioned it:

1. In the raws, Rufue calls herself 中性, which is probably closest to sexless/genderless in English.
    1. Conceptually, it's to be neither male nor female (or somewhere in between).
  2. That said, I thought that would have caused some confusion/questioning (similar to what's going on here, which is surprising to me), so I opted for intersex, as it is closest in vibe in terms of the nature of the terminology she uses, as well as the words being used interchangeably depending on the field/context in Japanese.
    1. Conceptually, intersex is the opposite of sexless, meaning being both male and female as opposed to neither.
    2. As far as I can tell having read all the raws so far, this distinction doesn't seem to be a problem in terms of her identity and seems accurate.
  3. Note that my interpretation is that she isn't necessarily a hermaphrodite (no balls so assumedly not reproductive) and that futa can probably be either (idk if there's a specific definition that distinguishes the two) but in any case, both are bit too removed from the original imo.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author defo jus threw that outta the window so he could write this garbage instead- ain't gunna stop me reading mostlikely 😆
At least it's a bit different kind of trash tho. I mean, just look at the characters. No one is normal. But I love this trash.. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread