Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 6 - It's Okay to Get a Little Fancy For a Little Party

Contributor
Yeah, thinking about it, Sage probably thinks the Hero sees him as another one of her groupies/playthings she could mess with like she might be with those girls who constantly swarm her (is she bisexual?). Sage doesn't want to be another guy to play around with, he wants to be the one and only, totally understandable, and with how the Hero doesn't try to defend the Sage from the women's verbal abuse (probably some form of assurance that nobody but her could like him, maybe?), he probably thinks she doesn't like him as much as he was hoping, so he gave up whatever chance he has of being with her.
And honestly I like this a lot better than just “oh he’s been traveling with her for years but somehow never found out her gender”

So.... From what I see, The Sage is not dense at all but it just hard to accept her as woman because her Gorilla-like approach & power. It's ridiculous if we see from reader POV but Japanese Isekai mc sometimes have this mindset tendencies like that. For example Nameless from Isekai Demo Bunan when he give impression on Ilias(one of Female Main Character on the series)

Yeah, thinking about it, Sage probably thinks the Hero sees him as another one of her groupies/playthings she could mess with like she might be with those girls who constantly swarm her (is she bisexual?). Sage doesn't want to be another guy to play around with, he wants to be the one and only, totally understandable, and with how the Hero doesn't try to defend the Sage from the women's verbal abuse (probably some form of assurance that nobody but her could like him, maybe?), he probably thinks she doesn't like him as much as he was hoping, so he gave up whatever chance he has of being with her.
He might not have even been interested in the first place. People have different tastes. Even then, as you said, her behavior towards him is not great for her to actually get him to see her as a romantic interest.

Granted, given the goal of this isekai girl, it seemingly like she is about to go berserk, and the sage looking pretty good right now, I'm guessing she is going to go after him. Which will further worsen things between the hero and him, since he finally had a different girl interested in him (even if it was a very regrettable girl).

Dex-chan lover
He might not have even been interested in the first place. People have different tastes. Even then, as you said, her behavior towards him is not great for her to actually get him to see her as a romantic interest.

Granted, given the goal of this isekai girl, it seemingly like she is about to go berserk, and the sage looking pretty good right now, I'm guessing she is going to go after him. Which will further worsen things between the hero and him, since he finally had a different girl interested in him (even if it was a very regrettable girl).
"WHY'D YOU STOP ME I WAS ABOUT TO GET LAID"
"SHE WAS GOING TO ASSAULT YOU???"
"I SAID WHAT I SAID"

That's highly unlikely. The Isekai girl said it herself that he's not her type [describing him as plain and boring] and would prefer someone who looks and acts more like the Hero.

Thanks for the translation,but come on...do you have to put your watermark in every page? It's kind of distracting.

Users who are viewing this thread