Saikyou Yuusha wa Oharai Hako: Maou ni Nattara Zutto Ore no Musou Return - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Hero finally reaches the final forest

I don't mind the art - once you've encountered all sorts of styles, you become more open towards them. If it was all sharp angles and incredibly obvious wrong anatomy, then I would understand the distaste.
Anyways, love the MC! I like a strong main character that isn't completely overpowered and has some depth.
Lippi best girl

Dex-chan lover
The last paradise?
Someone is raising death flags,
an impending doom.

Fed-Kun's army
@Merilirem Well considering it's made by the same guy who made Claymore and it's one of his first works... no because it IS one of his first works. Plus, the art improved by the time! Plus, I'm just giving him an example of how a manga's art doesn't matter as long as it has a good story to follow!

I like how everyone is talking about the shit art but they don't even notice that this is the end of the manga serialization of this novel...

By the way, I think the art is fine. Also, I hope some one continues to translate the novel (at least the WN one).

Supporter
Didn't know people were having issues with the art. I liked the art though. Hunter x Hunter's later chapters...now that's some nonsense there.

Dex-chan lover
@YueEr lmao what are you talking about. If you bothered to check the raw link, there's a release date for the chapter 6. Manga up app also already have up to chapter 10.

Rimururesta / rimuru rest area maybe... 😀
Demon lord r we had been met before?
r u gabil?

Fed-Kun's army
Is Rimuru is demon name? Or they have a connection with the OP Slime? 😁

@Kiriha
I guess I was wrong. I only made my assumption based on the text on the last page that said end. Usually it only says that when the mnga is completed so I made the assumption.

Ok, Im done, too shitty edgy to my taste

if you are going to kill, you need to kill everyone the same

Contributor
And Elf waifu is already in love, and Lippi is100% behind this ship.

He never thought to question the fact that the demi-humans are apparently saints compared to humans until after he destroyed their nation? The humans are so cartoonishly evil and the demis so cartoonishly gracious and accepting that it makes no sense he went through his entire life and hero career not questioning anything

He never thought to question the fact that the demi-humans are apparently saints compared to humans until after he destroyed their nation? The humans are so cartoonishly evil and the demis so cartoonishly gracious and accepting that it makes no sense he went through his entire life and hero career not questioning anything
For one, these are humans pushing into demi lands. The only things they can take are slaves and wealth. This does not attract the best character of people.
Furthermore, the demis had previously pushed into human lands and lost most of their slavers and thieves. The people running here are mainly refugees.

Users who are viewing this thread