Saikyou Yuusha wa Oharai Hako: Maou ni Nattara Zutto Ore no Musou Return - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The hero advances with his comrades

@megagen
"He may have started as a hero and is a human but why should that take precedence over his current goals"

It was a war yes? Out of all the frontline soldier that fight with him, he can't make at least one or two friend??whose life would get full impact of his "current goals"? <- this is what irks me the most bro,
Imagine if mc is an orc slave soldier that seek revenge after getting full course racist menu all the time from his own human ally, and he finally snaps after his village that supposedly held hostage got accidentally razed.

Oh well, I guess the last demon lord war is just garrus by himself bashing every demon soldiers+generals from the frontline of the demon army back to the demon lord's chamber.
I mean, cmon man....there's no way for mc to be hidden and act like he's the prince body-double without one soldier realize it, no way...not with that body.

"...Offer him nothing and want to kill him"

I remember he was given a fat, jiggling bag of real gold money plus more same-ish favors that he can squeeze from that clownish prince in the future.
That's plenty already, sure there won't be a grand parade for him and they won't put mc on a golden pedestal, but with that kind of money any brothel girls would gobble up his orcish balls and lick his wounded(boo hoo) ego. Or he can spend it more wisely like creating a sword school for the slum kids, maybe donate some to his former village(so they lick back their own spit and give respect)

Not going to argue for the kill order from the stupid general tho. Even if it's a sink or swim situation for him, the general should've known mc's strength better.
The king didn't send out any kill order and probably thinking he could still use mc in the future battle(hence the gold bag reward), smart king but not smart enough.

@ClinTEastwooD
I get your point but what I am saying is you are writing your own story seperate from this one. In this story it's about a hero who is ostracized but is only barely tolerated because they are a hero. He is not a person but a tool that is to be used for humanity, once his use was done they would have probably killed him because he was a threat. This story is about his finding a place of attonement and acceptance. Even the general war is not focused on and it's mostly the hero's skirmishes.

le3

Dex-chan lover
"Mama, when will daddy come home? It's been weeks since the last time we all eat dinner together...."
Said little timmy to his teary eyed mom who is a sweatshop worker, grunt soldier's wife and now by the justice*heh* slash from mc, a newly made widow.

It's okay Timmy,you still have your birds friend.....

@megagen
Fair enough bro, I respect your conclusion, here's mine: some people love plot hole and some hate it.
Cheers.

@le3
His bird's still too smoll, no response when played with.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get how the MC keeps being fat with all the moving and non of the eating....

Dex-chan lover
After all is said and done, a Hero is closest in power to Demon Lord. A slight provocation could turn one into the other.

Anyways, Gramps Dragonewt is badass. So many magic circles lol.

@ mahtan
i think it's explained in the beginning of the manga like his "skill" eat up a lot of energy so he fat so that he can keep it up for a long time or something

Users who are viewing this thread