Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi

When the comment section is more enjoyable and easier to follow than the story of this manga. 😂

not much to say other than the whole confusing plot of the story. It was within my expectations that this was going to be
what I think it did, but I guess I was a little bit off with my expectations.

well, it's just my opinion really. If you want to read this, be warned. (unless you've already read something similar)

Dex-chan lover
If only people were this honest normally instead of rating every mid 4-6/10 manga a 8/10 we'd have a decent way to gauge how good a series was.

Some of you saying this is a 1-2 all need to lower all of your ratings by like 2. The art is mediocre at best for a fullblown series but the plot was done before the isekai craze went full tilt in 2015. Most of the "popular" isekai that get 8.5+ by the same people in here giving it 9-10s are copypastas. :kek:

A 3 or 4/10 is fair, maybe if you don't care that much about the art you could give it a 5 based on the fact it actually predates a lot of the isekai people are bitching about it being a copypasta of. It butchers the LN which is what brings it down a lot imo, but most adaptations do that anyhow, or get axed prematurely.

Users who are viewing this thread