Saisoku Musou no B-kyuu Mahou Tsukai: Ippatsu Utareru Mae ni Senpatsu Uchikaesu! - Ch. 1

@BIG-OTAKU there were a fair number of grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing too jarring for someone reading your scanlation.

But, the two that were the most obvious to me were:
Page 47 - you said “most fastest”, the problem with that phrase is we never use the word “most” with a word ending in “est”. That’s because the “est” ending means “most”.

Page 55 - I know it’s one of your credits pages, so it doesn’t effect the story, but you made a similar mistake to the one on page 47. You said “more sooner”, the problem there is if an adjective ends with “er” you shouldn’t use the word “more” with it, because they mean the same thing.

I’m sure the quality of your translations will keep improving over time. Keep up the good work :)

I'm pretty sure this author lost an online shooting game due to shitty ping so he made this.

Also, bruh, another "gun in medieval time".

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting. The translations really rough at some points while alright-ish at others. Get a proof reader stat ma dudes!

Couldn't really understand stuff at the few first pages, you seem to struggle the most of with terminology atm

Aggregator gang
Not sure where you're getting 'hemp' from...

「今のが魔力変換速度100%…」 is "That (just now) was 100% magic conversion speed..."

The other page is roughly:
"This roar is similar to your magic bullet"
"It has a cast time of 1 second"
"Only Snow Yetis can use it, so with them you have to watch out for it" (lit: outside of Snow Yetis it can't be used, but if it's a Snow Yeti, they'll use it on you)
"It's magic that you could have prevented if you knew about it"

Also, the lines starting with 「あれは魔法を行使してるよ」 are saying "That's magic it's using. It's earth-elemental magic. It boosts its physical abilities for 3 minutes."

Group Leader
@rufioh
@Daipinchi

Thanks for feedback i will improve. It in next chapter👍

@Alphaflow i do have one. I will ask him to check more carefully

Yeas. The terminology. In japanese is hard to convert than normal words since i want to keep the flavor of the naming without loosing meaning

Group Leader
Not sure where you're getting 'hemp' from...

Anse says that after using the attack

「今のが魔力変換速度100%…」 is "That (just now) was 100% magic conversion speed..."

The other page is roughly:
"This roar is similar to your magic bullet"
"It has a cast time of 1 second"
"Only Snow Yetis can use it, so with them you have to watch out for it" (lit: outside of Snow Yetis it can't be used, but if it's a Snow Yeti, they'll use it on you)
"It's magic that you could have prevented if you knew about it"

Oh its like that. I thought he was talking about the magic he used, look like he was talking about the yati's attack. Thanks for the correction.

Also, the lines starting with 「あれは魔法を行使してるよ」 are saying "That's magic it's using. It's earth-elemental magic. It boosts its physical abilities for 3 minutes."

Ohk

Fed-Kun's army
the translations definately better than the solo translator that cut the chapters in parts, it just has some grammar errors and missing letters, and some words that dont have spaces between them

Dex-chan lover
If only this were an accurate translation. We need a manga where the Isekai protag improves his skills/magic/whatever through the power of hemp.

Aggregator gang
The pacing of this manga is jarring lol.

I’m grateful for someone putting in the effort but the grammar needs an overhaul. Mostly understandable, but the structure of their speech didn’t feel natural.

Yes we definitely need a better term than ‘hemp’ lol

Thanks for the chapter it wasn't the worst translation but improvements can be made, others have already commented on corrections needed.

Still to early to tell how good or bad the story is but I'm a sucker for anything about magic.

The translation is kinda bad but it's understandable. Hoping for a better translation for the succeeding chapters. Thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread