Saisoku Musou no B-kyuu Mahou Tsukai: Ippatsu Utareru Mae ni Senpatsu Uchikaesu! - Ch. 4

I tnink he should in next weekend go to father's cabinet and shot him like 1000 times... for this bullshit 👿

Dex-chan lover
This is yet more "MC just goes along with whatever he is told to do for no real reason other than he was told to do it even though it runs directly counter to what he actually wants" nonsense from the Japanese. It's tired, it's trite, and I'm not reading it. I've read the same thing a thousand times already, this one will be no different than all the other ones.

Dex-chan lover
He got tricked by his dad? Yeah, you should of seen it coming from a mile away. Why have a 1/3 of the territory (Which would of been denied you), when you can own an 'uninhabited' land?

Take the turbulent route. It'll give you more what you need.

I'm tired of the trope that the MC's always just goes what others say to them. At least for once give us someone who doesn't give a shit what others order them to do.

People keep talking about MCs going with the flow in these stories making it sound like the genre is full with only these types but honestly, there is a lot of the opposite as well. Any revenge story has MCs like that and of course, many "slow life" ones are also filled with the MC doing whatever they want.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really pissed off but in a good way.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Just want to point out that MC isn't going with the flow, he knew since chapter 3 that his father could betray him since he's just a backup.
Finishing the school is his top priority right now since it will grant him a standing, also being a member of StuCo could grant him further benefits.

Dex-chan lover
MC just isn't willing to trade away a more reasonable avenue towards something resembling a normal life. He isn't motivated by revenge or some desire to "prove null/BB mages" are better than people think. He just wants to be left alone or at least not constantly messed with. Leaving the school would, as student council girl said, likely lead to his family actively putting a bounty on his head and unless he's ready to start killing people who come after him (which I don't get the impression he would be) her offer makes more sense for the immediate future at least.

I like it. Skirts the edge of some cliches. Honestly reminds me of the MC from Mx0 which is nice. Should go re-read that at some point.

Double-page supporter
Almost alpha from those IDC from the offers but still beta because he still gave in.

Too weak! Should've attacked the president and the vice then and there for stalking him.

Double-page supporter
I thought this would have been different, I thought the MC would be able to stand for the better outcome, but instead, he haphazardly joins the side he didn't want to. These characters acting all mysterious and without fault, even though they are just some students is fucking annoying. The council didn't help kids getting bullied, but essentially bullied a guy into a job to stop bullying, just because the fat bitch thought he was "iNtErEsTiNg". Fuck this godawful manga.

Dex-chan lover
is it me or is the MC a bit easy to manipulate? Its as if the personality that wants to be portrayed but is kept in check forcefully by the plot... or maybe i just personally would be more doubtful of everything and doesnt want to be manipulated with words like that.

Expectation = OP MC
Reality = An underdog and get blackmailed every single chapter 🙄

Watch out, he gonna get involved with some random girl and get blackmailed again on the following chapter (not spoiler, just saying) LOL

Aggregator gang
Well that's why i have trouble with machine translations. When i read the WN from syosetu with mtl i always thought council president was a guy

@Reinas Well He's not Op he's the fastest magician but he has his flaws. His mana capacity is lower than most so that's one of the reasons he use magic bullets for efficiency

Dex-chan lover
He could just go straight to the source of his problems, and use his OP magic to finish this once and for all.

Wow it would've been exciting if he would've left. His father betrayed him now there's no reason to stay, but you get forced to join SC and probably be betrayed by them. And say if it's boring I'm a leave bitch you stupid, Now they can use you.

Users who are viewing this thread