Saisoku Musou no B-kyuu Mahou Tsukai: Ippatsu Utareru Mae ni Senpatsu Uchikaesu! - Ch. 2

Group Leader
@Nk9bjP4A
I didn't understand anything about the explanation of magic. And whatever happened to his level of 5 of something? Where did the idea of guns come from? What's this speed and conversion thing? Why is he just shooting null bullets all the time?
1) which level 5?
2) no idea where he got idea of gun. Maybe they have real gun in that world? Or it just turn out to be look like gun?
3)speed&conversion thingy. I think i already explained it in chapter 1

4)ya he shoots null bullet because its more efficient to him. Each bullet normally take 100 mp so others may take hell lot of mp.
He can use it in have mp so he can shoot around 20 bullet (200% efficiency so 1000/50=20)

Yeah I’m confused on this
Guns? => They exist, why? Who knows
How did he gain more mana?
Why is he back at the school?
What even happened in that massive time skip?
How much was axed from the novel?

Group Leader
@The_Enderwolf
Yeah I’m confused on this
Guns? => They exist, why? Who knows
How did he gain more mana?
Why is he back at the school?
What even happened in that massive time skip?
How much was axed from the novel?

MORE MANA BECAUSE OF TRAINING

maybe wizard school for certificate?

no idea why did they skipped

no idea

Dex-chan lover
The guns name seems to be Japanese written in some kind of runic font.

I think I can make out Rinju at the start (Deathbed/Dying hour) and Tsumi at the end (crime/sin), but in between I'm thinking the artist might have drawn a typo (and why fix it, nobody's gonna understand it anyway) since it looks like "Tsjmiu" - most likely it's another "Tsumi" (and possibly a U that's either separate, appended to the first Tsumi or a prefix for the second one).

Fed-Kun's army
Why shouldnt guns exist? It is a good shape to aim and not sure if they are also "no wizard" types, so "real" guns exist too? His are just a form of wand after all, but the principle concept of guns exists on earth since the late middle ages (shooting stuff with help of black powder trough sort of barrels in china even earlier)

The time skip is a bit much tho... disowned by his family, but hey, now back, power measurment and off to prestigious school... excuse me? Could you pls at least explain why he still goes to the school and all? ....

Wait, didn't his family severed all ties with him? Why would he be able to go to the school using his family influence.

i thought the count family cut all ties with him? why is he suddenly getting sent to school as the counts family???

Users who are viewing this thread