Saitei Chara ni Tensei shita Ore wa Ikinokoritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - New Adventurer Jin

Dex-chan lover
A lot of grammar errors in this chapter.
It's more helpful to a scanlation group (who often have no native speakers of the target language) to tell them of specific errors. If you don't have time to point to all errors, then you could point to the worst errors or to recurring errors.
Plus, why did you cut out the rest of the chapter? There were still more pages for chapter 2.
They gave this installment a fractional number to indicate that it was incomplete. You may assume that they are pushing-out parts as these parts are ready, rather than delaying some parts while the group works to complete the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"I am not an adveturer yet, but I am not saying no..."

Dex-chan lover
It's more helpful to a scanlation group (who often have no native speakers of the target language) to tell them of specific errors. If you don't have time to point to all errors, then you could point to the worst errors or to recurring errors.

They gave this installment a fractional number to indicate that it was incomplete. You may assume that they are pushing-out parts as these parts are ready, rather than delaying some parts while the group works to complete the chapter.
This is a little beyond the point where you can do it bullet by bullet.

They also seemed to have posted part 2 in the same 2.1, so splitting them at all doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
"Myself Finne I am new receptionist at adventurer guild" is a pretty bad grammar construction, but ch1 also had a weird instance where one of the kids says "Father" is a "brazen guy"...

Original JP says:

おいおい「父上」とは
厚かましい奴だな

It should be read something akin to, "Calling him 'Father'. Just look at how brazen this guy is!" The speaker is saying it's brazen of Jin to call that man "father", not that "father" is a brazen guy.

I think the proofreader should be bolder in pointing out that some of these sentences don't make sense, and the translator should consider running sketchy lines by a second opinion to check that their translation's on point.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
This is a little beyond the point where you can do it bullet by bullet.

They also seemed to have posted part 2 in the same 2.1, so splitting them at all doesn't make sense.
Was the chapter edited? from what i can see the raws are also split and seem to match up to both chapters

Dex-chan lover
get away from the bad ending what that happened the second you removed his personality by becoming him though right?*Literally on page 1 and went to comments.
page10
ah he real dumb

Already collecting harem?!

Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
Wait, people welcomed him at the guild? No random thug causing problems so he can prove how awesome he is?

And why is he surprised that things happen without having to be game events?

One oddity and one dumb. Averages out, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
I find it odd that no one batted a eye when a 12 year old walked in to register. Typically there’s always that one guy that always causes a scene. Or some sort of way to determine strength and ranking.

Dex-chan lover
Viera! I can still remember the chaos when they got released in FFXIV (and subsequently the bunbois male Viera).

I find it odd that no one batted a eye when a 12 year old walked in to register. Typically there’s always that one guy that always causes a scene. Or some sort of way to determine strength and ranking.
Well it must be bunny onee-san that always causes a "scene" :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
I'm Asian. So if you'd go down to 5 gold coins, we have a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread