Saitei Rank no Boukensha, Yuusha Shoujo wo Sodateru Orette - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Oh good the final part of this chapter finally got translated. If it wasn't for the 1st chapter, I would've predicted that Kana would've die early on given how she's going to length's to discredit Igami's teachings. Even with what happened at the end of the chapter, there would be no surprise that she'll blame Igami for that goblin getting past him. She needs a wake up call NOW because she's so insufferable. Thanks for the translation.

Supporter
Oh good the final part of this chapter finally got translated. If it wasn't for the 1st chapter, I would've predicted that Kana would've die early on given how she's going to length's to discredit Igami's teachings. Even with what happened at the end of the chapter, there would be no surprise that she'll blame Igami for that goblin getting past him. She needs a wake up call NOW because she's so insufferable. Thanks for the translation.
Hopefully that wake up call happens soon. It wouldnt surprise me she riles her friends up to go to the dungeon without him and “Goblin Slayer” mode is on for them.

Double-page supporter
When will sledgehammer girl warm up to mc she's quite annoying and no I don't mean romantically since this doesn't have romance I mean warm up to him as a party member.

Dex-chan lover
did the manga go into hiatus? last update is like the 4.3 last sep, although there seem to be a ch 5 already but not in the official raw site thing
Latest raw at 5.2 in the official raw thing linked here tho, but yeah thats pretty much the latest update from october there, which is the chapter that was published in Dokodemo Young Champion December Issue (published in November), probably there been no chapter because of the Volume release which is out Jan 26th

There is a new magazine issue coming on the 23rd but no idea if there will be a new chapter there, guess gotta wait until tomorrow to know

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just want the hammer bitch to be fucked by monsters. Literally or figuratively is fine. She needs to learn her place as a bitch.

Cockiness kills. Especially in a world with monsters, you dumb bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow y’all…uh…just remembered this again?

I think you should get a project manager if you’re juggling thru that many mangoes

Group Leader
Latest raw at 5.2 in the official raw thing linked here tho, but yeah thats pretty much the latest update from october there, which is the chapter that was published in Dokodemo Young Champion December Issue (published in November), probably there been no chapter because of the Volume release which is out Jan 26th

There is a new magazine issue coming on the 23rd but no idea if there will be a new chapter there, guess gotta wait until tomorrow to know
i guess unless they can get magazine raws i guess

Dex-chan lover
"You missed! How could you miss, he was three feet in front of you!!"

-Mushu

Users who are viewing this thread