Saitei Rank no Boukensha, Yuusha Shoujo wo Sodateru Orette

That girls are super annoing characters, on place of MC I would punch respect into them, or just leave them for goblin fun as usual for such newbie parties.

Dex-chan lover
The opening with the Kraken made me think this would be an OP mc with braindead haremites, but the actual introduction seems better. A veteran teaching the promising newbies the ropes is a lot more interesting than that.

Please don't go back to OP mc brainrot. Please don't make him romance the actual children. I believe in you, author.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the MC actually teaches them and they actually learn, unlike some manga where MC just blitzes everything and the females are just there for eye candy.
Here the MC has been doing this for a long time, they haven't and it shows. No BS "oh well they are prodigies so they are immediately masters!" No, History has proven that in combat book smarts can only take you so far, if your not used to actual combat you will be more prone to panicking than some one who has already seen what happens when a bullet meets someone's skull.

Users who are viewing this thread