Sakamocchan, the Private Tutor for Shy Kids - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
and then he gonna smash her so bad..in smash bros ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
"My shyness isn't my biggest problem anymore"
here I flew away. It will be interesting series.

Dex-chan lover
>Mr. Sakamoto
>Sakamocchan
Why not just leave the Sakamoto-san? Or Sensei? Or whatever they used there. How inconsistent.

Group Leader
@CyanHide
The first panel of Page 2...

016657edd9.png

Why does this remind me of "A Manga Where an Old Man Teaches Bad Things to a School Girl"?

Group Leader
@Midoriha
I appreciate the sentiment, but I assure you that I did spend time thinking about how to do that part 😅
I would disagree on the matter of inconsistency, as it's simply a matter of bringing across what is said. I feel that putting the "Senseeeeee!" from that line as is doesn't read very well in an English translation.
With "Mr. Sakamoto" there, the politeness for Sakamoto to rebuke as unnecessary remains, and it reads more naturally in English (in my opinion, of course).

Dex-chan lover
He probably got that scar playing Wii, tripping, and falling face-first into a table.

Aggregator gang
1st year of high school, all shy like this ? she should just be put down.

Group Leader
Why did it end so abruptly? Is this an ongoing thing that hasn't been finished or translated?

On another note, I agree with the tutor. Working is hard is good. You should work hard. But have a goal, to. If you're the workaholic type, don't forget to take a break. If you're the lazy type instead, then take less breaks because you probably already take a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread