Sakamoto Days - Ch. 167 - Peering Into the Abyss

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. Rest in peace, (or pieces xd) Takamura. One of the coolest and hardest old man in manga.

Dex-chan lover
So Uzuki's power was to make a copy personality of someone who traumatized him? Lol, good twist, Sakamoto and Nagumo will truly regret that they even given him a chance to live on

Group Leader
I know I shouldn't look at this in the lens of logic but how does Uzuki even know what Takamura is saying to be able to copy his speech?

Dex-chan lover
A bit sad Takamura had to be taken out in such an anticlimactic way, but I guess it makes sense in context.

I guess we're to assume Slur just incorporated Takamura into his personality.

Dex-chan lover
A bit sad Takamura had to be taken out in such an anticlimactic way, but I guess it makes sense in context.

I guess we're to assume Slur just incorporated Takamura into his personality.
For real, what a anticlamactic way to send Takamura of.
If I were to guess this happened because the writer wrote himself into a corner - It would be out of character for Takamura to just stop trying to kill every main character and the main characters have no power to stop Takamura at all, the power gap is way too big.
Also, Takamura does not seem to be the kind of guy to get caught off-guard like that, if by taking his personality Slur got just as good as Takamura himself I would expect to have a big fight between the two not just a one-hit kill.

Users who are viewing this thread