Sakamoto Days

Double-page supporter
Dropped, not a fan of "newbie suddenly powers up because revenge or something"

Dex-chan lover
Only a few chapters in, does this get a plot later? Or does it stay so episodic? Because thats pretty whelming right now..

Group Leader
Only a few chapters in, does this get a plot later? Or does it stay so episodic? Because thats pretty whelming right now..
It completely abandons episodic format after some time, and makes long arcs full of action.

Series was meant to be a comedy series at first (with some action), but it had unsuccesful debut, so author shifted to just action, and it worked well for him. Now it's one of current bestsellers.

Dex-chan lover
It completely abandons episodic format after some time, and makes long arcs full of action.

Series was meant to be a comedy series at first (with some action), but it had unsuccesful debut, so author shifted to just action, and it worked well for him. Now it's one of current bestsellers.
At which point does that roughly happen? Because I read up to ~chapter 12 or so and dropped it then

Group Leader
At which point does that roughly happen? Because I read up to ~chapter 12 or so and dropped it then
From where you dropped, if you continued, you'd get short mini-arcs focused on action and getting main cast members introduced (mainly allies and minor villains that turn into allies later on).

Chapter 37 would be the first major story arc, where we get all 3 main fractions of the series clashing with each other. And from this point on, I don't remember any episodic/comedy chapter being present.

Especially since chapter 52, series becomes more serious overall. Villains are an actual threat to Sakamoto (finally).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread