Saki - Ch. 205 - Evolution

Dex-chan lover
I love Saki because I don't understand the game so for me is like
Girl 1: I have 2000 >:)
girl 2: Well I have.....4000!!
girl 1: :0 N-nani?!

What the hell? Not even a backstory prelude before revealing that Kuro (already really strong) might just have developed one of the most OP abilities yet?

I'm calling Achiga to win the grand final when the series wraps up this tournament arc in 2050.

@JaffaOrange

well, it more like she could get some control over it than get new skill, still my guess though

btw, it seem like she could put dora on her opponent's draw instead of just horde it on her hand so she need her opponent to call reach

I think flashback will come in next chapter

Group Leader
Fucking lazy-ass Ritz with this slow pacing, maybe in 2050 we'll know how this tournament ends...

MD@Home
I don't like El Kuro, I want to see her suffering face more.

The fuck. She made Teru draw a her winning tile/dora, even when the Teru rape train was going on. She looks op now. Really Achiga has higher plot armor than even Kiyosumi.

What the hell Achiga. They really are gonna be the final boss. Kuro just made Teru draw a dora!

Group Leader
Achiga went from one of the weakest school to beating the best mahjong player in a few days only lol
I don't know what Kobayashi Ritz is doing but if Achiga wins because they trained very hard during their free-time in Tokyo, I'd be very disappointed (and Shiraitodai will look very weak).
Let's see what Saki'll do facing Shizu.

Dex-chan lover
I hated the Achiga spin-off from the beginning; their treatment of classic "shounen protagonist" sort made no sense in building up Shiraitodai as the final boss, which in turn makes no sense for the progression of the overall manga which for the previous 17 years had always been about how outrageous Teru and her school was supposed to be - but much of what was shown was in the Achiga manga, so I could buy into a "protagonist extra bonus" explanation. Having it spill over in the main series is worrisome though.

Of course, there was always going to be the conundrum of Saki not actually playing Teru. So it might very well be that this finale will ultimate serve an entirely different purpose than anyone could originally have guessed. Well. As others have pointed out, sometime by 2060 we'll probably know.

Users who are viewing this thread