Saki - Ch. 210 - With All Her Strength

Dex-chan lover
Teri must be asleep. Also what's with the exhibition play? For Ritz really think that's what people want to see?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that 2nd panel on the 1st page. Ritz REALLY wants people to know that all the girls are going full on commando.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad Yuki finally did something but I'm still angry about Kuro being this strong, seriously Yuki had to do her spinning thing and lose ANOTHER hand against Kuro for a good hand this chapter, but only one, and one that cheating-Kuro could have done without even trying, probably

Fed-Kun's army
the fact that teru, the strongest high school player and the one who should be the last boss of the game getting minus score and only 2 turn left bugs me..

does in the remaining 2 turns she have another dealer turns?

KCS

So I guess Toki and Ryuuka just fucked after her match? I love Ritz.

@kururugikai i think S1 is yuki's dealer, s2 is dora-hime's dealer, so the remaining two dealer will be the top 1 and top 2 individual tourney. The last 2 round will be hard because of them.

I'm thinking ritz preparing a huge comeback for teru. A wounded tiger won't let this round happen without getting her revenge, so i expecting something like another nine gates from teru (or yakuman win), and she get her dealer streak win snatching the first place from achiga.

Users who are viewing this thread