Saki - Ch. 215 - Encirclement

Dex-chan lover
Take that, Dragon Queen. It feels so good to see Achiga get their just desserts, imo, after being treated like Superman.

Fed-Kun's army
i tho she will keep using rinshan, just like saki in the Preliminary vs Koromo's match

Fed-Kun's army
Good, I thought for a second there Ritz would let her win. Still, this isn't enough. She needs more bullying.

I just realised that Teru had another Suuankou wait (not a pair wait though)

@Lyanhyrt The winner always reveals their power last. Teru and Tsujigaito can save stuff for the individuals and Kuro showed her hand. Waiting for Yuuki to strike.

Double-page supporter
bet you kuro will lose spirit and discard a dora

and then we'll see teru fucking everyone up

Dex-chan lover
At this pace nobody else is going to get to play in those finals ...

Dex-chan lover
Rip kuro.I like how teru's most close team mate is so conscious about her playing style.she really is worried about teru to the point that she purposely checked the individuals match just to see the plus minus zero/rinshan kaiho player.(Which is saki ).I kinda understand her feeling being so helpless /can't do anything about teru's situation.

Also dang I wonder when will ritz sensei plans to reveal the miyanaga sisters dark past(I mean the complete and detailed explanation of their seperation and awkwardness to each other)

Thank you sooooo much for the fast translations and hardwork!!!!>\\\<....

I really love this series a lot. 💓

when you have 14 tiles in your hand, but every tiles you discard means death. discard 8 doras and you'll get a slowly and painful death later. discard the others and you'll get a sudden death. what kind of game is this?

Users who are viewing this thread