Saki - Ch. 266 - True Potential

Group Leader
SPOILER_1ebc9215-5352-46ea-94df-fe9e2461ae3b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Nodoka in the past chapter, Hisa this one... Which one of our girls will be dissed next chapter for no reason?

Dex-chan lover
Takei Hisa is shivering with excitement upon seeing the opportunity to hit on 3 new girls.

Dex-chan lover
"Club president with bad manners!!" They ask her to sign stuff with her broken arm after they were loudly rude? She still looks poorly or is she just worried about the vice captain's results? Where's her gf again? I'm invested in this C plotline. LOL

Until next month.

Dex-chan lover
Nodoka appears to be hiding some ostrich eggs inside her shirt on page 7. Honestly, I want a doujin where they have to cart their massive tits around using wheelbarrows, if only for the lulz.That would be so hilarious.
The author's obsession with inflation really shows, take a look at ch3, and this chapter lmao
tit size has increased by ~400% across the board
:kek:

Group Leader
Damn is it only me that want to know what really happen in last year's Ryuumonbuchi Touka? They kinda showed a little during one of the training camps but it's too short! :C

Double-page supporter
Nodoka's shirt needs like two shirts' worth of cloth to fit a body like that

Fed-Kun's army
Damn is it only me that want to know what really happen in last year's Ryuumonbuchi Touka? They kinda showed a little during one of the training camps but it's too short! :C
I mean we already know what happened back then (Touka got into her monster mode and Megan, scared, eliminated another girl so the match would end early), so I don't think we're going back to that particular scene.
But if you mean whether we'll see Cold Touka again or not... We might if we ever get to the Winter Cup which was name dropped before, a competition after the Nationals in which teams of the best of each prefecture fight each other. The manga's been going so slow lately though, who knows if it will continue past the Nationals.

Users who are viewing this thread