Saki - Ch. 271 - Hot-blooded

Dex-chan lover
We might actually get to see the main-and-titular character play mahjong ...
... when was the last chapter we had some Saki playing anyway?

I think this match began somewhere around ch. 200. But between the previous match and this one was some other stuff. ch.153 she was playing. So at most ... some 120 chapters and 5, 6 years or so? Possibly there's some playing inbetween, so perhaps a bit less. But still ... this manga. It's just insane in every way.

Dex-chan lover
That poor penguin is being eaten alive! How many chapters till we can no longer see it?

Another chapter where one of our characters thinks about doing something, but does nothing. All action continue to go to lame side characters with garbage magical powers we know nothing about. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Glad Seiko isn't jobbing and putting up a fight this time.
A shame that Ritz is speedrunning her spotlight into literally one page where we don't see her thought processes or how she outwitted everyone.

What's that? after Nodoka got motivation but still didn't won.
I wonder how many chapters needed before enter solo tournament.

Fed-Kun's army
Really shiraitodai?

From Teru's 160k to barely 100k?

Member when kouko asking kokaji pro whichever her old team or shiraitodai teams is better?

Group Leader
Looking at the point gap and the round left... just make me feel depresed. And upper haneman tsumo or above oya mangan just make my ears hurt.

Oh god, please let Nodoka get the blessing of mighty yakuman hand!! Even thats still not enough :")

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the point gap and the round left... just make me feel depresed. And upper haneman tsumo or above oya mangan just make my ears hurt.

Oh god, please let Nodoka get the blessing of mighty yakuman hand!! Even thats still not enough :")
Yakuman can get her to 3rd to to 2nd place right now tho.
Still not enough. The point gap is too big.

Group Leader
Yakuman can get her to 3rd to to 2nd place right now tho.
Still not enough. The point gap is too big.
Yeah, that's why lets pray Nodoka may pulled a oya-yakuman hand and that 48000 point worth, just enough to relieved Saki in the last final match.

And plz Ritz, give her a Yakuman cuz i've never see her got Yakuman in the entire series.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's why lets pray Nodoka may pulled a oya-yakuman hand and that 48000 point worth, just enough to relieved Saki in the last final match.

And plz Ritz, give her a Yakuman cuz i've never see her got Yakuman in the entire series.
Dude.
3 year of Mahjong and I only got Yakuman one. It's not ez.

Fed-Kun's army
is it only me or achiga rarely get attacked even though she mostly on attack side? if ritz dont put achiga at last place I dont think I can hold this anymore

Users who are viewing this thread