Saki - Vol. 21 Ch. 220 - Injury

Power Uploader
Well dang, when something non-mahjong related happens in this series, it sure does happen.

Dex-chan lover
WHATTTT ! Of all the developments possible for this to happen... AND TO OUR PROTAGONISTS OF COURSE DAMN
But I can't be really mad because of all the fan-service shoved in my face OMG

Ritz really does hate Kiyosumi or something. There was no need for this added drama in any way because they're already so disadvantaged in this match.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite president has been harmed!

Seriously there was no need....

Dex-chan lover
Other teams have substitute players that can play if one of the lead members can't. For example, Toki was gonna get subbed by some other girl in the 5th place match. But Kyosumi is a small team and doesn't have substitutes so this is a big problem. They might end up getting disqualified if Hisa can't play.

Dex-chan lover
I get that there's actually some sort of plot going on here, but ...
Hajime's skirt ...
... that skirt ...
... oh my god.

Actually they might withdraw so we don't need to wait another 4 years to finish and can go on to the individuals tournament?

If Kiyosumi loses because of this I'm going to go to Japan and scream at Ritz's face

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is Ritz's ploy to have Achiga win without Kyosumi getting defeated. I don't get it, Ritz. Why do you like Achiga so much. Don't you see most fans don't care about them?

Poor hisa, if ahe decided to hold it until her match ober she'll need to hold that pain for at least 2 years.

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
did stuff like this happen before? It felt very refreshing seeing Hisa's face.

Aggregator gang
......that camera man a bitch

lets hope they won't withdraw, I've been waiting for saki to beat achiga's mc

Users who are viewing this thread