Saki - Vol. 22 Ch. 227 - Raging Waves

The supernova is as big as ever. Cute Hiroe. Aaand of course it was time for Achiga's bullshit already.

Dex-chan lover
Ritz can't find her father due to how huge some of the girl's boobs are. So large they obscure most of the panel.

Dex-chan lover
Achiga asspull already? Disappointing.

Saki used to be so good before Achiga hijacked the main series. Why, Ritz, why?

Honestly sick of the Achiga shit
Also can't imagine what's gonna happen in the Individual and Worlds if we every get to those arcs in this life time and if the prez can break her arm and get concussed in this tourney then who knows what forced drama shit Ritz'll pull in those

Dex-chan lover
Achiga is the only thing that i never liked about Saki i just wanted the main group Saki and the her group

and then Achiga happened and it was just a whole lot of BS......

every time i rewatch all the saki anime currently out i always skip Achiga cause the bs in that is just really annoying

Aggregator gang
................................at this point I'd sound like a hater, so I'm not gonna say anything about achiga
the comments already said enough anyway

but I'm glad for the update, i love this series (minus achiga's part)

achiga was a mistake. senriyama should've been the one that take the main in side-A

Group Leader
Oh shit, here we go again, Ritz gonna pull out Achiga's bs.

I actually like Achiga. They're actually the series' wild card because I honestly don't know who'll win. Perhaps Kiyosumi because they're the protags of the series. Perhaps Shiraitodai because the climax can be Saki vs Teru in the individuals (in 50 years time). Or perhaps Achiga because they're not involved in the individuals and the series might send them off with a win. I'm sorry Rinkai but I've written you off.

The problem with these "asspulls" is that Teru did too well in the first match and now the rest off her team has to take the fall for the game to be competitive. Yuu's ability is just too useful with 4 red fives where as Hirose's is kinda weak when her team is so far ahead. Lowering your value to get direct hits is less useful when you're up so much already unless you're trying to specifically bust someone. Too bad Mako is too good for that.

Honestly, I'm just hoping that the 2nd round matches end with Mako shining. I think some of the best drama in mahjong series is to thread those tough situations and avoid dealing in or scrapping a win, rather than just falling into a high scoring hand. And Mako's plays are all about that.

I am glad that Mako got to shine as this is the last round she'll get in the nationals.
Having said that, it's important to note that Kiyosumi isn't just a protag team, but that this is a bona fide team of absolute national-tier monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread