Saki

Dex-chan lover
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that bras don't exist if panties don't, but come on this is getting ridiculous. Ritz shouldn't just make a h-doujin for Saki and get it all out of her system. Also I wonder how she chooses which pages gets inked and which don't.

Positives though, I'm finally excited for the match. It only took the final hands to get there, too.

Dex-chan lover
Stumbled on this yesterday because it was in the main page.

Not sure if I’m going to continue past chap 0.1 , but...man, what an horrid family she has! How in the world are parents and family going to be mad at a 6yo girl because she wins a game? And why leaving her w/o money if other wins?

I would have just said “fu*k off” to their bulls*it and stopped playing forever.

Not sure this is a good idea but I have a sudden urge to make a collection of all lewd pages in Saki. In chronological order with chapter and page numbers.

And possibly include all the no-pantsu scenes.

Dex-chan lover
Pitch drop experiment is pretty slow - 8 drops in about 70 years - but I wouldn't be surprised if it finished before Saki.

Dex-chan lover
i been watching the anime and even watched the live actions never got to read the manga only because i was thinking more anime would happen but who knows when the next season of anime will happen and seeing how chapters are released makes it even more a idk when more anime will come but maybe someday i hope for more anime

but for now will finally start the manga i have looked at it and looked through a few chapters but never went all through but now is the perfect time 201 chapters to read so excited to finally start reading

and also ever since i found saki years ago a fell in love with the series i have been learning mahjong and only now have i gotten somewhat good at it but still not that good and still dont remember a lot of the things in the game

all in all mahjong is hard but still i love the game and love the series

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
mahjong souls brought me back to reading saki and the rest of the series.

subara djey!

Anybody know at which chapter the anime end? I want to continue reading after the anime.

I swear this manga does more random character backstories than Naruto and this is a monthly manga.....

is there a certain way our future grandkids could send this manga's monthly updates to reach our--their ancestors'--graves?

Users who are viewing this thread