Saki

Group Leader
why are their skirts so short? it's impractical and uncomfortable to wear a skirt that short daily 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Man, how can one possibly consume this very long manga and its 7 spinoffs and still have a life, not to mention, when will I have time to actually PLAY mahjong or read other mahjong manga? I'll wait it out on this one, maybe someday...

If Hisa decides to play the lieutenant match, then let's hope she doesn't collapse due to her arm injury, if the injury was worse than she thought, she should get a substitute player.

Just finished reading Saki: Achiga-hen - episode of side-A - new series. It is about the final but from Achiga's perspective and has a different Artist.
What i want to say is that; it has less fanservice, and Kiyosumi (Yuki) was treated in a quite different light, from an underdog to some sort of a boss. It is quite fresh to read. Give it a try if you're interested. ^^

(below is just my rant)
For me I prefers the girls with a b..b more like a normal human being in the new one, so glad to see Awai in her original form again. No offence to those who like the change though.

Premise is exactly like Initial D, but the mom is still around, the MC doesn't deliver tofu to an inn, and the MC is a girl forced to play mahjong.

Instead of a kid being forced to deliver tofu in a 80s Toyota Corolla by his father, hates driving, and gets really good at it and ends up becoming a racer.

One of my favorites!! Thank you for everyone who worked and still working on this series. Kudos to you guys!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread