Sakkon no Cinderella wa Kutsu wo Otosanai.

Any translanting yet? Awww 😣 Well i hope they can so i can read here 😊 its a good manga 😍

read the novel, wasn't bad, looking forward to the artwork, hopefully it brings the story even more to life

Thanks to this, I found a new novel to read !

(I'm curently reading one but it's long so I'm taking a novel break by reading another novel 😂🤡)

Finally someone picked it up. I have seen the raws and they were hilarious so I went to read the novel and it just gets better

Double-page supporter
Finally the manga!
Since I already finished the novel, it feel like 1 page was missing, but maybe it just intentionally left out?

Finally, I can read this story without having to deal with that shitty translator's comments

Bro there's a page missing from the first chapter, it's supposed to be the second of the last page, where the general sense's the tense atmosphere in the ball room. He then asks a guard about what happened, and he's explained about the whole situation with a bit more detail as to what happened after she left.

Saw it in the raws, but not here ... HmHMmMmhmMmm 🤔, probably just an error/ mishap in upload. But seriously I really want to know what's being said on that page.

Just read the entire webnovel, as well as all the available manga chapters (yay japanese)and may I say, this series is *not disappointing*. I am going to enjoy every damn minute of this. Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread