Saku-chan to Nozomi-kun

Dex-chan lover
Consider his previous work. The answer can be either surprising make sense or bullshit af

Group Leader
@ojoudere
One missing chapter 3.5

If you're talking about the chapter from Arikawa's perspective, check out the comments here for chapter 4. I asked snowwater about it back then, but it seems the volume chapter order is different from the magazine order.

Here is spoiler for everyone

The skinhead gets the girl and the third wheel gets the shoe, it's an awful story meant to make selfish people feel better

Double-page supporter
i like these kind of stories where teens wonder and think about their gender identity, where they dont necessarily have to be trans. cis people's identities are also dictated by other people all the time and being a teen you naturally reflect upon that, but not many stories have to balls to really talk about it, unless it's literally about trans kids

Dex-chan lover
@ohnJRenns trans kids ? What ? how ? isn't that just fuck up

Dex-chan lover
There was another manga with similar premise but I kinda forgot where it is if I remember correctly the guy is a bit older than the girl there was a part with theater in it or something

Really love this 💓 Thank you for great story and illustration, Kujira Sensei! Thank you for purrfect scans for scanlating this too!

Users who are viewing this thread