Sakura-chan to Amane-kun - Ch. 4

Contributor
Wow this brings back alot of memories, i remember going thru the same things. Makes me wish I had someone to share the real me with back then. Sakura-chan reminds me of the young me so much.

Dex-chan lover
@NZPIEFACE Their romantic compatibility is highly questionable from Amane's side since she would like to become a man. As it was revealed, Sakura, at least so far, has no gender identity disorder, so for him dating a reverse trap would be just fine, especially since it would allow him to look more statistically normal in public eyes when they are walking the streets. What I find interesting is that Amane could kiss Sakura just fine. Does that mean Amane's sexual orientation is bi? Or her gender identity is fluid? I guess it's also possible her considerable mental strength simply allows her to view Sakura as a woman, even though she knows Sakura identifies himself as a man.

Fed-Kun's army
@kaarme i think Amane just views Sakura as a woman, even if Sakura isnt trans Amane probably still sees them as a woman in his mind due to the fact trans people tend to be critical of other peoples gender variance and see people like Sakura as "trans, but they dont know it yet"

i think the reason Amane was still confused romantiacally towords Sakura as a boy, is because Amane still technically considers Sakura a woman even if they look like a boy. hence the confusion

its kinda like if you liked a girl, and you were dating, but they dressed up as a guy and they pass really well... will you just not be attracted entirely? no, more then likely your attraction will waver in confusion but wont really go away since you "know" they are a girl

@Nari I think like you too, I think Amane is attracted to Sakura as a girl, not a boy. Sakura is probably at least nb or gnc, so seeing them as a boy after knowing how they really are, would be a bit of a stretch tbh.
It annoys the f* out of me how both of them are constantly misgendered :')

ppl r gonna get mad at me when i type too much even though i know nothing about anything qq-

srry in advance when i piss ppl off i guess

@ajddavid452 it means that the person is just a girl or a boy, but they don't conform to the stereotypes, or might dress in an androgynous way. It means Gender Non Conforming! An example would be tomboy characters who, at the end of the day, still like being treated like girls and have no intention to transition or be seen differently

Dex-chan lover
@theHist Thanks. also:

IMHO: that is literally under the assumption that "gender roles" needs to exist, I think that gender roles like how men like sports and video games and how women like makeup and gossip or whatever is completely stupid, gender roles don't "need" to exist, the term tomboy is basically one word to describe "a female who enjoys masculine activities" which assumes things like sports or video games or whatever are a "male" activity, but we are forgetting the obvious questions "why is this a "male/female activity"?", "why am I less of a male/female for enjoying a "male/female activity"?"

but at the end of the day should it really matter? why do we have gender roles in the first place? why?
btw sorry if this comes off as angry or something, I'm just curious

@ajddavid452 I agree!! It's all pretty non sensical lol, but I think it's more to do with wider and more "society level" definitions of what women or men have to be like. Like how most celebrities adhere to those expectations, and they'd probably lose some status if they didn't. For example, I don't think I've ever seen a female celebrity in the red carpet who has long hair on legs, armpits, pubes. There have been a few male presenting people in dresses, but it's not common either. My opinion is that it absolutely shouldn't even matter in the first place, but in the end the society as a whole expects bodies to look a certain way depending on sex, along with behaviors and stuff like that *shrug*

fyi Amane, your new girlfriend has the same face no matter what. you can't escape the attraction

Users who are viewing this thread